Saturday, April 10

Two for One

Two pictures today cuz I totally forgot to post yesterday before falling asleep at like, 10 p.m. man, I was wiped! I think I look completely retarded in this one! But I literally had no other ideas... so there ya go! p.s. my hair doesn't actually look like that. it was acting stupid!

When we went grocery shopping last week, we had to bring this home! I love how they can't call it "Alphagetti's", so they went with the obvious, "Spell Bits".
I hate how lame my pics have all been lately, but i've been trying to focus on these last two weeks of class, and I have a major assignment due on Monday! So I'm kinda stressing about that.... Everyone loves food pics though, right??

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

I love food, and I was going to comment that your hair looks beautiful, but then I saw your caption! I love how it looks!!