Saturday, November 13

Little Letters

Dear Murray/Apparently-Un-named-Girlfriend: I would really like to know your reasoning behind banging on something repeatedly last night, for 10 minutes. Cuz right now I want to kill you.

Dear Awesome-November-Weather: Please stick around. I can wait to see snow when I go home to MB.

Dear Food: Please stop being to delicous and cravingful. I'm try to lost weight, not gain even more.

Dear-Friends-I-Left-at-Home: I really do miss you. and I know I went most of the summer not seeing any of you, but it still sucks.

Dear Year-2: You are going by way too crazy fast. I can't believe it's the middle of November already.

Dear Brain: Could you please choose one mood, and stick with it for a while? These crazy moods swings are killing me.

Dear Government-of-Canada: You Suck. Big time.

Dear Bed-At-Home: I really miss you. I hope you haven't forgotten about me.

No comments: