Thursday, November 25

The truth is,

I don't know how to be in a relationship.
I'm socially awkward, so I'm not very good at the whole getting-to-know-you stage.
Not to mention, I've never really been on a date..
so yea... relationships are not my forte.

I recently made the claim that I was done with relationships for a long time.
I haven't been single for more than 2 months since... well since I started dating actually.
But I'm finding it more and more difficult being alone. I'm not used to it. Not used to having no one to share my random thoughts, and crazy emotions with.
No one to laugh with, to cry with, to lean on.

Where am I going with this? I have no idea anymore...

I guess what I'm trying to say is this:
Relationships scare me, yet I crave them.

What a conundrum

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

The truth is...nobody does bud.

Relationships are hard. Especially new ones, if you're new to dating, or have different ideas about relationships than the other person.

And boys are dumb sometimes, so that doesn't help. But girls are crazy sometimes, which also makes it difficult.


What I'm trying to say is, relationships are hard. Sometimes confusing, stressful, and just difficult.

But its really worth it.