Thursday, December 2

Living is different than being alive

**Disclaimer**
This is going to be a very weird post.

Most of my life, I've never felt the need to be married, to have a family of my own. I've always felt that being a part of something like that was not for me.

But lately, lately I've come to realize how much I'm looking forward to being a Mrs. ______. To have a child. To being a mommy.
and I'm only 19.
It's weird I know.

But I can't wait to be pregnant. To be connected to someone in that very unique way. To have a little person in my life, that I've helped to create, to bring into this world.

I'm not saying I'm looking to settle down right now. There is so much I want to do with my life that I know would not be possible with a child in tow.
I want to travel, I want to own my own business. I want to eat, I want to live, I want to love, try new things, see the pyramids, scuba dive, eat gelato in Italy, travel through brazil.
But I love knowing the fact that when the time comes, I will be ready. I will be excited about that next chapter in my life.

and that's what's been on my mind lately.

No comments: