Thursday, October 14

Hello Year 2

I miss you.
most people would assume they know who "you" is, but they are more than likely wrong. and sadly, know little about my life these days.
This summer was a huge life lesson. I learnt so much about myself. about what I want to do. about other people. about life.

....
Life.
Something I will probably never figure out.

God, I miss you.

I miss the summer,
and all the stupid people I worked with at that stupid place. <3
but I can't wait to go back.

I met our neighbour this morning. His name is Mark, or Matt.. I don't remember anymore. I'm terrible with names.

Today was the second day of class.. we've already recieved like 5 projects. this year's gonna be intense.


Could this post be anymore random?
It's literally just all the thoughts that have been flying around my head for the last day or so.


I don't know why I even bother though.
No one reads this.
No one cares enough to ask me how things are going.
How I'm doing.

I'm going to have a serious FB clean up pretty soon. I have less than 200 friends, but 3/4 of them have no interaction with myself.
pointless.

I think I'm on drugs.







(jk, if you're reading this mom)

No comments: