Friday, October 8

Just Can't Shake This Mood

I miss having friends.

I miss high school. even though I was so lame, at least I had friends who were as lame and childish as me.

I hate growing up.

I miss the summer. all I did was work. But I loved it.

I miss you. So much it hurts. but I can't turn back. You're just a memory now.

I wish I could listen to the music I love without always thinking of you. Evey song, every artist on my ipod, somehow reminds me of you. I have nothing anymore. Country is my only escape.

I made a huge mistake. I can't find forgiveness when I can't even forgive myself.

I hate being alone. But I am so terrible at making new friends. Meeting new people scares me so much.
and I'm so bad at keeping in touch with old ones..... where did you all go??

Silence can be so deafening

No comments: