Wednesday, December 8

It's been over 2 weeks....

I am very... what's the word? Hypocritical?

Take for instance, if i am emailing/ FB Msg-ing someone. I might take a couple days to respond, but if I don't get an answer within 12 hours, I get very irritated.

It's not like I have a constant need to be noticed or even.... bleh what am I trying to say.
I don't even know anymore.

8 more days till I'm home..
4 more exams.
2 more projects.

It's way to late to be blogging about something that makes sense. and I might have gone out with some friends too.
so yea.

I have a test in 9 hours.
that I haven't studied for.
but I haven't studied for any of this instructor's tests in the past year and a half.
so I'm not too concerned.

This is so not a post anymore.
More like a letter to someone.....

I'm very anxious about stuff. all the time.
like. how is it going to turn out.
what should I say, what should I do.
is this really what I need to be doing right now.
how do I actually feel?
Cuz I so don't want to hurt anyone again....

I should go fold my laundry

No comments: