Sunday, December 26

Things I Have Learnt This Past Year

  • People are very hypocritical. there's no sense in trying to please them
  • Moving away is the best/worst thing I've done yet
  • You will never be able to say "I Love You" enough- so do it, while you still can
  • As much as you love someone (and will probably always love them) sometimes it just can't work
  • Christmas is only a big deal when you're young. Now its just about family
  • There is nothing wrong with a glass (or 2) of wine every now and then
  • I have a hard time moving on
  • I know that I will someday open a restaurant
  • You can say you're sorry as much as you want, but in the end you'll still feel like crap
  • I want to do something to change the world
  • I have an intolerance to dairy
  • You have to live on your own, and make mistakes, in order to realize just how messed up you are
  • This whole world is a mess
  • Food is very important to me
  • You can't change people, only accept them how they are
  • The world would be a much better place if everyone loved just a little bit more
  • I can't wait for next year

No comments: